About

IMG_7775 2The showrooms at Ippolito’s have now grown to over 60,000 square feet. In 2016 we underwent a major storewide renovation, now all of our displays have been redesigned to make your shopping experience easy.

Gone are the days of room settings were it became impossible to remember and find which set was your favorite. Now all living rooms, bedrooms, and dining rooms are displayed together in an open concept, with all walls removed saving you time in finding your favorite set.

We have expanded our motion gallery and have one of the largest selections as you can clearly see in our motion virtual tour. In fact our entire showroom is available for an online tour in this website, once you view each department you will want to come visit us before your next furniture purchase.

The most exciting change at Ippolito’s is that 90% of the furniture we offer is made in the USA. Our goal has always been 100%, just like it was when we opened our doors 40 years ago.

The furniture industry has changed radically in the past 10 years. All the great manufactures doomed themselves, by closing their factories and shifting production to China.  Names like Pennsylvania House, Thomasville, Lane, Broyhill, Stanley plus many more are either shadows of their former selves or in various stages of closing.  Today all the box stores and chains now import almost all the bedroom ,kitchen and dining room furniture that they sell.

At Ippolito’s we have turned back the hands of time and continue to business the old fashioned way. 90% of all furniture is USA made and the largest part of the remaining 10% is furniture made in Canada, as well as our Ekornes Stressless chairs from Norway.

We still do business the old fashioned way, with free delivery with any $500 purchase. We do not collect sales tax. When you add the two together we save you as much as 20% compared to a purchase at the box stores and chains.

So please come visit us.

History

The year was 1950 when Vincent Ippolito Sr. was persuaded by his older brother Joseph to join him in his newly opened furniture store in Lawrence, Massachusetts. The store’s name was Factory Outlet Furniture located on Market Street. It was not long before Vin was running the entire store. At his urging, his brother Joe purchased an old mill building on Union Street; before long Vincent had driven the store to one of the largest stores in all New England. With his brother seldom there, he made several offers to purchase the business with no success; his dream was to bring his children in to a family business. So, after his final offer was rejected in 1976, Vincent decided to strike out on his own. After looking to purchase several stores, a decision was made to start one of his own. In 1977 he founded Ippolitos Furniture of Meredith NH, an 8,000 square foot furniture store, and set out to build a store he could be proud of for years to come. His first thought was to bring in his three boys, then the growth began. Six expansions later his dream was fulfilled and Ippolitos stands today with over 60,000 square feet of furniture on display and an 80,000 square foot distribution center to support our needs for years to come.