Living Room

Here at Ippolitos we have taken all the hassle of buying a new living room set. From sofas to loveseats, occasional tables and lamps, we can help you to design the room of your dreams at a price to fit any budget.

We offer you sofas in your choice of fabric from as little as $699.

We offer you American made upholstery from manufactures such as Klausner, Rowe, Robin Bruce, Kincald, Sam Moore, C.R. Laine, Harden and Paul Robert. Let our expert design staff help you pick out the style and fabric that best fits your lifestyle.

We have over 100 sofas on display to choose from, and welcome you to buy right off our sales floor.

We offer you free delivery as well as Ippolitos does not charge you a sales tax no matter where you live in New England. When you combine this together with our free delivery, it’s not unheard of for customer to save 25% off the delivered price that you get from the box stores and chain stores.

At Ippolitos we believe that delivery is all part of the service while our competitors use it to mask there high prices, so come visit us in the beautiful town of Meredith, NH.

Just look at the selection of custom fabrics that we have to offer you, every manufacturer offers you hundreds of selections to choose from. So no matter what your taste is we have it here at Ippolitos. From traditional, transitional, contemporary, lodge or even cottage, Ippolitos has it covered.

So now that you have had a virtual tour of our showroom come visit us, we look forward to seeing you. Just look at the incredible selection of upholstery that we have to offer, and because we sell so much right off our sales floor we will update all our videos every 90 days.

We look forward to seeing you in the future. We specialize in furniture made in the USA over 80% of what we sell is made right here and the majority of the remaining 20% is Canadian and Scandinavian.

Sofas

All our sofas are made in the USA from the finest materials by the most experienced manufacturers.

Sleep Sofas

Ippolitos has the largest selection of made in the USA sleep sofas in New England.

Love Seats

Almost every sofa we carry is also available as a loveseat.

Chairs

Complete your living room set with a matching chair.

Ottomans

Put you feet up with an ottoman!

Recliners

Sit back and relax with one of our USA made recliners!

Reclining Sofas

The comfort and seating capacity of a sofa with the adjust-ability of a recliner!

Sectionals

Sectionals can be re-arranged to fit any space.

Leather

We have New England’s largest selection of Leather furniture.

Futons

View a selection of our futons and futon frames.

Occasional Tables

View our selection of lift, side and living room tables.

Entertainment Centers

View our selection of entertainment centers and TV consoles.