Lodge

Ippolitos new Adirondack gallery features a large selection of USA made lodge furniture perfect for your rustic camp, cottage, log cabin or any room you are looking to change.

We offer sofas in an incredible selection of rustic lodge fabrics. We offer you bedroom and dining, as well as occasional furniture in aspen, cedar and hickory.

The quality of our USA made lodge furniture is second to none. Let our talented team of designers help you put your dream home together.

Ippolitos can save you hundreds of dollars with free delivery and you never pay a sales tax no matter where you live. We always offer you interest free financing so come visit us in beautiful Meredith NH.

You can be basking in your new lodge room custom designed just for you in as little as eight weeks, from rustic accessories to custom signs to sofas in both leather and fabric you will be glad you chose Ippolitos.

We have a selection of over two thousand square feet of rustic furniture on display and its growing daily. We have the friendliest sales staff in the industry, we love browsers and our sales staff is always eager to answer all your questions.

At Ippolitos we are a USA made specialty furniture store; over 80 percent of the furniture that we sell is made right here in the USA and the majority of the remaining 20 percent comes from Canada and Norway with our stress-less chairs.

2- Drawer TV Stand

By Rustic Log Furniture

Family-owned company located in Alamosa, Colorado manufactures a complete line of log furniture and mountain home decor accessories. TV Stand in Log Front (39″W)
in Natural Panel & Natural Log.

 

Dimensions: 39x20x31

 

Starts at: $759

Stonebase Swivel Glider

By Stonebase

Amish company based out of New Wilmington, PA. This chair is available in multiple finishes and woods, Also, comes with a ottoman glider.

 

Dimensions: 27Wx25Dx42H

 

Starts at: $589

Fisherman’s Row Boat Table Lamp

By Cal Lighting

BO-935 LAMP

Sku – 471598

 

Unique rustic table lamp great for any cozy cabin homes.

 

Starts at: $159

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beafort Ore Round End Table

By Magnussen

T2214-05

Sku – 437571

Escape to the lake house no matter where you live. Our whimsical Beaufort group incorporates nautical details, including a canoe-base cocktail table, captain’s wheel martini round and oar-frame accents. In Oak veneered hardwood with extra-thick, beveled edge glass. Finish in Dark Oak.

Dimensions – 23″W x 23″D x 25″H

Starts at: $369

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beafort Round Accent End Table

By Magnussen

T2214-35

Sku – 469738

Escape to the lake house no matter where you live. Our whimsical Beaufort group incorporates nautical details, including a canoe-base cocktail table, captain’s wheel martini round and oar-frame accents. In Oak veneered hardwood with extra-thick, beveled edge glass. Finish in Dark Oak.

Dimensions – 26″W x 26″D x 24″H

Starts at $369

 

 

 

Beafort Oval Cocktail Table

By Magnussen

T2214-47

Sku – 437566

Escape to the lake house no matter where you live. Our whimsical Beaufort group incorporates nautical details, including a canoe-base cocktail table, captain’s wheel martini round and oar-frame accents. In Oak veneered hardwood with extra-thick, beveled edge glass. Finish in Dark Oak.

Dimensions – 52″W x 26″D x 18″H

 

 

Starts at $429

Beafort Canoe Bookcase

By Magnussen

T2214-37

Sku – 437577

Escape to the lake house no matter where you live. Our whimsical Beaufort group incorporates nautical details, including a canoe-base cocktail table, captain’s wheel martini round and oar-frame accents. In Oak veneered hardwood with extra-thick, beveled edge glass. Finish in Dark Oak.

Dimensions – 28″W x 14″D x 71″H

Starts at $829

 

 

Rustic 42″ Dining Table

By Rustic Log Furniture

This Dining Table will look beautiful in any log home or lakehouse. Available in Natural and Gnarly Log

Starts at $999

Rustic Queen Platform Bed

By Rustic Log Furniture

Queen Platform Bed shown in gnarly log. Dimensions are 65 x 93 x 58H

Starts at $1,579

Rustic Timber Frame Sofa

By Rustic Log Furniture

Beautiful timber frame sofa shown in Natural Log offers you many options for different fabrics. Dimensions are 80 x 40 x 38

Starts at $2,059